Non-Surgical Facelifts – Ultherapy®
The past decade has seen a revolution in how we are able to tighten and rejuvenate skin with a variety of energy devices (lasers, radio-frequency, ultrasound, pulsed magnetic waves, intense pulsed lights, etc.).
I can literally “customize” your treatment depending on your personal needs (elimination of brown/red spots, sun damage, fine and deep wrinkles, loose skin, small clusters of veins, etc.) and with Ultherapy, actually perform an energy based face lift and neck lift.
Our energy devices are the most advanced available and all are FDA approved:
Ultherapy® uses deeply penetrating ultrasound that not only eliminates fine wrinkles on the face and neck, but lifts extra skin in neck, jowls, cheek, and can even do the so-called non-surgical face lift, all in one treatment. Helga was the first to introduce Ultherapy in Southwest Florida and has 5 years experience to over 400 patients.
Our Ultrasound Facelift treatments include:
Non-surgical cosmetic procedure
Achieve skin, reminiscent of an earlier time
Using acoustic sound waves to deep skin tissue
Using Ultherapy® imaging and therapy for skin rejuvenation
It’s not an injection. It’s not a laser or a light. It utilizes ultrasound technology to tighten and lift skin in the deepest of tissues. Featured on TV with Dr. Oz , Ultherapy® Skin Tightening Non-Surgical Facelift is offered by our spa. For more information visit the Ultherapy® website.
Medical Spa Services
No recovery time
Because we have emphasized laser aesthetics for over 10 years, we have gained the respect of many physicians and plastic surgeons who have referred us many patients and, in some cases, come to learn from us. However, we also provide other services and have designed relaxing and healthy European facial, body and skin care treatments, all of which are based on science. We encourage and recommend a soothing facial or massage when you visit us for BOTOX ® and/or filler treatment.
1) BOTOX ®-for wrinkles on the forehead, crow’s feet, and the glabella
2) Xeomin ® (incobotulinumtoxinA) to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
3) Fillers or “Volume Restorers”: Restylane ®, Juvederm ®, Radiesse ®, are typical uses for naso-labial folds and “marionettes” (the frown lines).
Additional In-Office Treatments:
1) IPL Diode (ELOS) procedure for rosacea, sun damage, hair removal and the popular FOTO-facial
2) Cellulite Treatment Using Venus Freeze (superficial “fat melting” device).
Silkpeel Dermal Infusion:
Precise and safe exfoliation. Infusion of skin-specific topical solutions deep into the skin.
3) The Silkpeel Dermal Infusion: Vitamin C Pro infusion for detoxification
Hydration Pro for dry skin
Clarifying Pro-Infusion for acne
Lumixyl Pro-Infusion for Hyperpigmentation
4) Spectra Peel—Laser treatment for melasma, hormonal blemishes, scar improvement, minimizing pore size, psoriasis, etc.
5) Peels-Lactic peels, TCA peels, Glycolic Peels, Intense-C Peel
7) Environ Facial and Alginate Mask
Dornier 940 Diode Laser
Clusters of Veins
We evaluate and treat a variety of dermatological conditions. We offer general dermatology and dermatological surgery to patients over 18 and under 18 with parental consent only.
We can not only tighten skin and “rejuvenate” sun damaged and aged skin, but in cases where a more immediate improvement is desired, we use “volume restorers” commonly referred to as “fillers” for the elimination of deep naso-labial folds, marionettes (frown lines) and augment thin lips commonly seen with aging. Also, small clusters of veins seen in many men (particularly around the nose) and women (mostly on the legs) can be eliminated with the Dornier 940 Diode Laser supplemented with sclerotherapy for larger veins.
Dornier 940 Diode Laser is the gold standard to treat spider veins on the legs as well as small veins on the face from sun damage. Because this laser energy is absorbed by the red pigment (hemoglobin), it destroys the veins from the inside out and eliminates red/brown staining from leakage of blood which can occur with other devices
Active Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Director Max Dowbak MD
Member Maliniac Circle ASPS
General Dermatology Services Treatments:
- Complexion problems
- Complex wounds and scars
- Skin cancer
- Allergic and contact dermatitis
- Excessive perspiration underarm, hand, feet
- Q-SWITCH Laser Technology
- Acne and acne scars
- Scar removal
- Removal of moles, skin tags, and other irregularities
- Evaluation and / or removal of cancer cells
- Melasma treatments / pigmentation disorders
- IPL lasers (ELÔS)—Skin rejuvenation, sun damage reversal, and for fine lines and rosacea
- Venus Freeze—Uses Radio-Frequency (RF) and pulsed magnetic fields. Used on the face for elimination of fine wrinkles and on the legs for cellulite treatments and for smoothing out imperfections sometimes seen after a tummy tuck or liposuction